MBEI Grenada has an activity coordinator that plans an exciting activity schedule for you each term. By interacting with other students and joining activities, you will make your time at school much more memorable and enriching experience. This is a great opportunity to practice and improve your English while you’re exploring the adventures of Grenada and soaking up the island sun.
|Course||Course length||20 lessons week
|30 lessons week
|General English Course||1-7 weeks||$235.00||$295.00|
|Business English Intensive||1-7 weeks||$295.00|
|Cambridge Preperation Course||10 weeks||$205.00|
|Private tutor one on one||–||$75.00 Hr|
Teen Summer/Winter Program - Individuals
Includes: Lessons, Homestay,Activities, and Airport Transfer2017 Teen Summer Camp for Individuals
Teen Summer/Winter Program - Groups
With lessons shared rooms in residence, two meals per day, activities and airport transfer included
– Registration Fee: $75 (nonrefundable & required for all registrations)
– Book/Material Fee: $150 (mandatory for all students)
– Accommodations Placement Fee: $125 (nonrefundable & mandatory for all placements)
– Accommodations Change Fee: $50 (apply for changing housing option after arrival)
– Airport Pick up: $50 (mandatory for all students)
– Airport Drop off: $50 (optional)
– Express postal fee (FedEx): $75
– Visa Fee: $100 (mandatory for all students who need Visa to enter Grenada for up to 90 days.
Tuition and fees are in USD and are subject to change without notice.